NAFFCO Vehicles Maintenance Division
Global experts in design, manufacturing, maintenance and repairs. ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!
- NAFFCO not only offers a product, but we also back-up what we sell with full servicing, maintenance and training options.
- We are fully dedicated for the maintenance of Firefighting Vehicles and Medical Units.
- Offering the services of our Engineers and Technicians round the clock (24 Hour) for all emergency requirements.
- Further, we undertake periodic maintenance contracts, ensuring the smooth functioning of a variety of Firefighting and Medical Vehicles throughout the year.
With NAFFCO you can get everything from the source. Global experts in design and manufacturing of Emergency Vehicles through to the maintenance and repairs. All helped by the availability of genuine spare parts. From A-Z in one place.
NAFFCO is a one-stop-shop for everything; vehicle body to multiple extinguishing systems and many other pieces of apparatus. Efficient solutions with precise performances. There is only one place to contact for all subjects related to maintenance, repairs and full support.
With 25 years of experience in the fire and rescue industry NAFFCO have racked up many prestigious awards. NAFFCO are the first company outside of the USA and Europe to get our Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting vehicle certified according to NFPA 414 and the only company in the Middle East and one of 23 in the world listed as Qualified Vehicle Modifiers (QVM) by Ford USA.
All clients are different, from Oil Companies to Hospitals, from Suppliers to Armed Forces. Every Company and Industry has unique requirements.
To accommodate such variety, NAFFCO makes its servicing plan to be flexible. This allows adaptability to our services per client. This results in your fleet of vehicles being maintained with full support at the precise time and as efficient as possible.
Saving lives is possibly the most crucial jobs. The importance of the right working equipment and vehicle cannot be ignored. So making sure it is maintained and serviced correctly is paramount.
This is why NAFFCO are providing regular maintenance, servicing and repair work to ensure the readiness of your emergency response vehicle and equipment.
24 Hour Response Time
100% is always required.
Everything need to be operating faultlessly. If something does fail, the team needs it back in action pronto. This is possible! Just a phone call and NAFFCO will have their engineers and technicians to you as soon as possible, no time for delays.
NAFFCO are in operation in over 100 countries worldwide. Our Vehicles department is represented in over thirty of these. All of which are fully supported with warranty coverage, maintenance, repair, servicing and genuine replacements.
Maintaining everything on the custom job, from the pumping system on a firefighting vehicle to the collapsible stretcher in an ambulance. No matter the age or design NAFFCO are ready to give you their best, so you can operate at your best.
Knowledgeable & Qualified Personnel
NAFFCOs Engineers and Technicians are all experts in the emergency vehicle field ready to give all their support for any inspections, maintenance and repair work. They have worked alongside one another in many projects on a wide range of emergency vehicles, so they have vast knowledge and experience in the vehicles. This as well as continuous on the job training.
Fully certified to provide maintenance and servicing for:
- ARFF Vehicles
- Fire Trucks
- Aerial Platforms & Ladders
- Rescue Vehicles
- Airport Ground Support Equipment
- Extendable Trailers
- Generator Vehicles
- Transmission Live Line Maintenance Vehicles
- Extendable Mobile Hospital and Mobile Medical Truck
- Other Specialised Vehicles
In accordance with NFPA standards
- NFPA 1911, Standard for the Inspection, Maintenance, Testing and Retirement of In-Service Automotive Fire Apparatus.
- NFPA 1912, Standard for Fire Apparatus Refurbishment.