NFPA 1 FIRE CODE Seminar
NFPA 1, Fire Code, advances fire and life safety for the public and first responders as well as property protection by providing a comprehensive, integrated approach to fire code regulation and hazard management. It addresses all the bases with extracts from and references to more than 130 NFPA codes and standards including such industry benchmarks as NFPA 101, NFPA 54, NFPA 58, NFPA 30, NFPA 13, NFPA 25, and NFPA 72. Participants will be able to identify the purpose and scope of NFPA 1 Fire Code, navigate through the doe, locate information in the code, and apply its provisions appropriately.
- Overview NFPA Process NFPA 1 Fire Code
- Introduction to NFPA 1 Fire Code
- Classification of Occupancy
- General Safety and Building Services
- Features of Fire Protection
- Fire Protection Systems
- Means of Egress
- Fire Department Services Delivery Concurrency Evaluation, Safeguarding
- Construction, and Wildland Urban Interface
- Fire Department Access and Water Supply Combustibles Waste
- Occupancy Fire Safety
- Special Occupancies
- Hazardous Materials
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
- What does my certificate of educational achievement mean?
- Certificate of educational achievement demonstrates that you have met the educational objectives of the NFPA training program which makes no claims as to your proficiency in conducting any specific task or job.
- Certificate programs are based on established best practices in adult education. These programs go beyond the traditional seminars by measuring your knowledge on the subject matter taught. Certificates of educational achievement are awarded to demonstrate the educational objectives of the training program you have attended.
Click here to download enrolment form.