CIT (Cash In Transit) vehicle built on Toyota L/C 79 is intended to provide secure transit over arduous or off road terrain with a payload of 400 kg+ and up to 4 crew members.
Dimensions of Vehicle
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Armoured crew area accessed through a rear mounted door
- Separate cab area accessed through chassis cab doors
- Value area accessed through hinged bulkhead door
- Glazing is mounted using state of the art bonding processes.
- High ground clearance, maximum angle of approach and departure to accommodate operation on rough terrain
- The Protection level is up to B6
- The vehicle is equipped with different alarm push buttons and key access door systems, as well as Intercom and advanced control panel options
- Gun ports are mounted in the crew areas of the vehicle
- Wall Mounted Air conditioning evaporator linked to Toyota chassis condenser and compressor for comfort of rear crew
- Cab in-dash A/C
- We recommend the fitting of tracking and telematics systems, as well as CCTV, on the vehicle as external control systems